Subject: RE: [Leica] 90 APO vs 75 Lux
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:58:40 -0800

Gee Dan, what's wrong with a lens used for examining the negative?  I am not
exactly trying to count LPM or view the entire image... !  I am trying to
see a noticeable qualitative ( not quantitative) difference between 2
lenses......ANY 6x magnfication should show me that gross
difference.....which I did not see....

To Henry's idea of using a computer scanner and Photoshop.....I think I will
make a few 8x10 prints using the same position of the enlarger head and
F-Stop.....then examine the prints.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net