Subject: Re: [Leica] Leicaflex or Leica M ?
From: "Logan Reinwood" <reinwood007@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:33:17 -0000

Tony,

You have the experience of a reflex and a rangefinder.
The leicaflex will be closer to the OM than the m3 to the 3a.
The M3, in terms of viewer is far superior to the 3a.
The m3 will give you also compatibilty with current leica lenses (easier to
find lenses)

I think I will go for the m3.

But you are the only one to decide if you want a rangefinder or a reflex.
Anyway, you can always try and change afterwards.

krgds,

logan