Subject: Confession of a LUG addict, Leicaholic Re: [Leica] the horror, the horror!
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 13:16:21 +0100

I keep buying Leicas, but never get out to use them because I
spend all my free time reading LUG posts (including DoF threads),
which makes me want to buy more Leicas. I've considered
unsubscribing, throwing all the Leicas in the Rhine, and trying to
lead a normal life, but I don't have the strengh...