Subject: Re: [Leica] revenge of the amsterdam barflies...
From: "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 12:00:16 +0100

On 10 Feb 2001, at 20:27, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> >Kyle had his Coolpix along in the bar, but I don't see anything on
> >his site as a cross-reference for the evening. He may post something
> >in revenge...
>
> i sez:
>
> i can confirm. let this be a lesson to you!
>
> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/test/europe/sadbuttrue.jpg

That's what caused that moment of blindness! I thought my
synapses were misfiring!

Best I've seen from one of those digital snappers - others with flash
that close seem to wash out the face entirely. You've caught my
crows feet in full glory! 900 was it? That allow a setting for open
flash?

In Kyle's defence, he didn't just have this with him on the trip; when
I walked into the houseboat every flat surface was strewn with
equipment. I had to throw an M off a chair so I'd have a place to sit.

Kyle, the unpublishable ones I took I'll send to you on the promised
CD.