Subject: [Leica] the digital/film side by side...
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 00:41:53 -0500 (EST)

thought the tree-bark crowd might be interested in this digital vs. film
side by side comparison of the new Canon d30 and provia 100....

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/d30_vs_film.htm

obleica: while photographing the annenberg campaign debriefing today (carl
rove & a host of political media consultants from both sides present their
inside take on the election) i bent over to get a roll of film, forgetting
that i had the m6 slung over my shoulder and not around my neck and BAM it
hit the floor with a mighty tumble. rangefinder seems no worse for wear
(as you will remember, a drop of about 6 inches knocked my vertical out of
whack a year ago) and everything else seems fine.

kc

Replies: Reply from "Tim Spragens" <info@borderless-photos.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 6 in Denver)