Subject: [Leica] Ted's Missing red dot and Leicaholics
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 17:34:00 -0500

Ted,
     All the condolence messages over your grief at losing your red dot have
truly touched my soul..........
    I, Sal DiMarco, Jr. will come to your aid.
    On Monday, I will be at Leica USA, while there I will obtain replacement
red dots and mail them to you.
    So you can make your Noctilux whole again.
    How does that sound??????  Please send me you address off list.

    On a totally different topic, to you alleged Leicaholics with your
minimalist kits out there please stop your bragging or a true Leicaholic
will show all of you up.
Happy Snaps,
Sal

Replies: Reply from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Ted's Missing red dot and Leicaholics)