Subject: [Leica] For B.D. Colen
From: goldman@math.umn.edu
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 14:48:59 -0600 (CST)

	I would rather admit B.D. is a god than see any more DOF posts.
	Some of us get the digest, not the individual messages and have to
scroll through a lot of nonsense.
	Everybody is going stir crazy in the winter (even in California
due to the blackouts). The DOF thread had a some very interesting posts, a
larger number just repeating what was said, and a significant number with
zero content.   The sorority thread is what convinced me we are all going
nuts.  To accuse B.D. of trying to be a list enforcer is almost as
ridiculous.
	We all need a good dose of sun and fresh air.

Jay (in Minneapolis where even the sun is frozen)