Subject: RE: [Leica] Texas Leica
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:03:10 -0700

Yep, correct.

The Linhof Technika is the Northwest Territories Leica. We divided in half a
couple of years ago, and we are still WAAY bigger than Texas  :)  Lotsa room
to swing that hunk of metal around

(and a darn sight colder - though when my wife went down to Texas last fall
for a conference, taking all sorts of warm weather clothing, it was colder
than Yellowknife...)

Tim A

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Texas Leica)