Subject: [Leica] DOF scales on Leica, Hassy lenses
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@home.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 09:12:03 -0800

After following the DOF thread - or, more accurately, attempting to follow
its occasional branchings - for some time, I remembered that I had inquired
about the circles of confusion (CoC) used in marking Leica's and
Hasselblad's lenses, respectively. FWIW here are the answers, retyped from
the printouts (I no longer have the messages, and I have changed my e-mail
address).

(From Leica):