Subject: RE: [Leica] Texas Leica-on sale
From: "A. H. Ongun" <ahongun@ecsysinc.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:27:51 -0000

Having bought all of my Leica equipment, several medium format and large
format lenses from Robert White, I got hit with customs duty once (90mm f1:2
APO) - 2.5% which made my purchase price $1505 (I also got their recent
rebate).  The $1505 overall  price I beleive a few hundred dollars less what
you can pay for it here in the States (and more than a 12% savings).

andy