Subject: [Leica] FS: Noctilux and Summicron
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 06:33:20 +0100

I have decided to slim down my outfit with the goal of easier
portability and lower investment. Hence, the following two lenses are
for sale:

1.0/50mm Noctilux, serial no. 2750xxx. This is the version with
detachable lens hood. The lens barrel shows normal signs of use (but not

abuse) but the glass is totally mint and all mechanics function
perfectly. Caps and lens hood included, but the front cap is a generic
one. Price: 1500 EUR or equivalent.

2.0/50mm Summicron, serial no. 3746xxx, black. Lens totally mint in
every respect, comes with original packaging, leather pouch etc. Price:
800 EUR or equivalent.

I will pay shipping by air mail. For info, 1 EUR = 0.92 US$ this
morning.

Please contact me OFF-LIST if interested.

For the curious: I am replacing these two lenses with a 50mm Summilux.

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland