Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: DOF, thanks Austin
From: "Austin Franklin" <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 20:29:43 -0500

> Here's a serious question, Austin.
>
> Where would YOU put the f/16 lines on a 35/1.4 lens??

Since I typically shoot at 1.4, it makes no difference to me ;-)

I did notice something interesting though, the Zeiss 35/1.4 has a very
compressed DOF scale compared to the Leica lense...which means to me the
Leica lense will give me more accurate focus, which I like, especially at
1.4...and now I know why I love that Leica lense so much!