Subject: [Leica] Re: Planning a Dark Room
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:21:28 -0800

Delta One makes plastic drains. I've always used metal drains purchased
from the local hardware store. Nothing special.

In a plywood sink, before the epoxy resin step, use a small chisel and
chisel a circle a little larger than the drain flange, a little deeper than
the flange. Mount the drain so that it is below the sink surface level.
Then epoxy resin the whole sink including the drain flange. The epoxy resin
will fill in all of the holes from the chisel and make it so the whole
recessed epoxy'ed drain assembly is lower than the sink surface for a good
drain flow. As I said earlier, my drains are like this and are still good
after 20 years.

Jim