Subject: [Leica] Re: Soft Releases
From: Douglas Cooper <douglas@dysmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:46:25 -0500

On 2/8/01 12:15 PM, Leica Users digest expressed the following:

> They make shooting MUCH smoother and nicer.

I like them as well, but DAG suggested that they're not that safe -- the
shutter release is a vulnerable spot, and these could do damage, if jarred.
He warned me as well, if I were to continue to use one, not to tighten it
too much.

They don't seem to fit the thread of the M3, by the way.

Douglas Cooper
http://www.dysmedia.com