Subject: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time
From: Kyle Cassidy <cassidy@netaxs.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:12:05 -0500 (EST)

>Obviously this thread has gone on so long that the hypothetical
>illustrations are now being confused with the main point.
>
>Time for a segue....Martin? Heck, I would settle for a non-sequitur at
>this point....Kyle?

the sorority across the street from me (Delta Tau Sigma) hasn't had any
shades on their windows since i moved in. i've been using the summilux 75
to take pictures during their not infrequent pillow fights but the image
size on the negative is really too small to be useful. recently i've
constructed a teleconverter using three stacked kenko 2x's giving me an
effective 600mm f 8, however, it's still a little dim, so i've been using
delta 3200 shot at 3200 and processed in hc:110 dillution but there's a
grain problem. i'd appreciate any advice:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/sorority/

kc

Replies: Reply from MEBérubé <MEB@goodphotos.com> (Re: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time)
Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] sorority next door keeps their shades up all the time)