Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: V35
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:40:27 -0000

Slobodan,
Although you might think the 15mm will produce a greater neg. size than the
21mm, remember that the distance from the film plane is what will determine
that, not the focal length/angle of view of the lens.
Having just had a look at them both from the rear of an M camera, the Super
Angulon is much closer, around 8mm away rather than 16mm or so.
But as you say, you can check the exact size after you've got your negs
back.

Jem