Subject: Re: [Leica] Used Leicas and Acessories in Vancouver and L.A.
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 22:36:34 -0800

>S Dimitrov wrote:
>>
>>  Terry's Camera, Long Beach CA
>>  Cal's Camera, Newport Beach CA
>>
>>  Slobodan Dimitrov
>>
>>  > My brother is going to Vancouver and Los Angeles (USA) for a short trip. I
>>  > would like to know if there are any store in these places that
>>He could find
>>  > used leicas and acessories.
>>  >
>>  > Bruno Caruso
>
>Is that Vancouver, WA or Vancouver, BC? If the latter try Leo's Camera
>Supply, 1055 Granville Street, Vancouver.
>
>jh

You have to get Jeff or maybe Tina to show you the stuff under the
back counter, or in the upper cupboards (behind wooden doors) or
maybe even the stuff they have upstairs. Upstairs at Leo's is a whole
other world; I wouldn't be surprised if they find a NIB IIIg up there
at some point. They can certainly sell you a NIB R4, R5 or R6.

- --
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com