Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW 5 (Nathan) is up
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 06:54:14 +0100

Thanks for your kind comments. The person is not a model, I just waited for
someone to pass by after I had selected my location. It did not take that
long; the path through the park is commonly used as a shortcut from one street
to another. In fact, I have more than one person in the frame in some of my
other shots from that day, but I find that it works best with a solitary
figure.

Nathan

MEBérubé wrote:

> At 11:34 PM 2/5/01 +0100, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
> >http://www.geocities.com/belgiangator/pawindex.htm
>
> Nathan I like that ethereal IR feel and drooping tree combo.
> One question...did you just wait for someone to come along to frame in the
> 'eye' of the photo or did you place a model there?
>
> Either way it works.
>
> Carpe Luminem,
> MeB

- --