Subject: Re: [Leica] M: Week 5 is up.
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 20:28:33 -0500

Martin:

I like the starkness and geometry of the alternate.  The main pix was cute
but would have been better closer.  I realize that it would have taken major
stalking to accomplish that which would have probably been unwise.

One comment, the dark blue text of the links is almost impossible for me to
read against the grey background.  (I'm using IE 5, Win-98)  I wouldn't have
known that there was an alternate if you hadn't said so in your posting.

Mike Durling