Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris in March / Trinovid
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:41:54 -0800

I recently spent a month walking the streets of Paris. It was hardly enough
time. Many suggestions have been sent you, enough several months. I would
like to add four locations that to me are photo provocative and have not
been mentioned.
1. A wonderful park called Parc-des Buttes-Chaumont
2. The Pere Lachaise cemetary
3. A wonderful street in the Latin quarter called Rue Mouftard.
4. The perpetual flea market near the Sacre Coeur.
We found it most interesting to go everywhere via metro.
Have fun, Richard

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <christer@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] Paris in March...and Normandy!!)