Subject: Re: [Leica] lost in a sea of something....
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 15:14:12 -0500

Tim Spragens jotted down the following:

> On 5 Feb 2001, at 11:57, B. D. Colen wrote:
>
>> Kyle Cassidy wrote:
>>>
>>> all these week sixes -- how's a fella to compete? this one comes
>>> with a money back guarentee at least.
>>>
>>> http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/pix/paw/2001/6/index.html
>>>
>>> kc
>>
>> Kyle - Let's call off all this PAWs crap right now! You win for the
>> year!! That is an absolute killer image.
>
> Which, B.D.? While the opening image is good, I prefer the
> ambiguity of the top alternate in "Stolen".

I liked the bug.  But then, I would, wouldn't I?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                | "A Qualitative Study of Elderly Bathroom
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU  | Users": title of a presentation at a Human
email: howard.390@osu.edu    | Factors & Ergonomics Society's conference.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] lost in a sea of something....)