Subject: Re: [Leica] How to knock rangefinder out of alignment?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 13:59:15 -0500

Tristan Tom wrote:

> How big of a jolt does it take to knock the Leica rangefinder out of
> alignment? Dop they just go out with time and normal usage?  I'm just
> curious how careful I need to be with it. I've already knocked it
> around a bit, things like accidentally bumping it on walls while it's
> on my shoulder, etc..I don't notice anything abnormal when I look in
> the viewfinder as of yet and I want to keep it that way..
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tristan Tom
> NO ARCHIVE
>
> --
>
> T r i s t a n  T o m - <http://tristantom.com/>

Given that Leica Ms "fought" in Vietnam, Chicago, Kosovo, El Salvador,
Nicaragua, Beruit, the Balkans, Somalia, and every other hellhole
shooters have been brave/crazy enough to venture into, I don't think
it's an issue you need to lose a lot of sleep over.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from Lucian Chis <nchis@uswest.net> ([Leica] Rings or mount for ELCan tactical scope?)