Subject: [Leica] Week 5 in Denver
From: "Bill" <bnelsch@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 19:25:28 -0700

Hi all,

This was my first sojourn into the world of medicine that Ted has opened up
for us and boy, it is a challenge!  My grand-twins arrived about 6 weeks
early and while they are coming along nicely, their home is still the NICU.
I selected my main shot (R-8, 50 f/2 Summicron, E100SW) for the expression
on my son's face.

Since I am a lousy editor (at least of my own stuff) the alternates are the
series of B&W (Plus-X, pushed 1 stop, developed in XTOL 1:1) taken at the
same time.

As a bonus, the DALUG (Denver area LUG)  (got together a couple of weeks ago
and we all ended up shooting each other at the coffee shop.  I didn't
include Robb's 12 course lunch.  (That boy can eat!) :)

As usual, comments are always welcome!

Bill in Denver

Replies: Reply from "Julian Koplen" <jkoplen@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 5 in Denver)