Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users Group
From: Gerry Walden <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:04:06 +0000

LUG gives. I got my first Leica a couple of years ago and joined the group
as a 'newbie'. Like you, I felt a bit out of it but I hung in here to soon
realize that I was part of an international family of great and very talented
photographers who may spout a lot of self opinionated rubbish at times but
are great people when you meet them face to face. I know that wherever I
travel in the world there will be friends to greet or to help me, and if
I want advice on any matter they are more than willing to put their opinions
forward (whether I listen or not is up to me!)<br>
Please stay with us and just delete the posts that you don't want to read
- - you will soon get to know who the names are and whether they are worth
listening to.<br>
Gerry (UK)<br>
<a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated" href="mailto:REnvSci@aol.com">REnvSci@aol.com</a> wrote:<br>