Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Users Group
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 21:15:36 -0700

You should be fine - there is an incredible wealth of knowledge here about
every aspects of Leica, and many other things you would never imagine!

The group is unmoderated, so it can get a little (actually very) weird -
just take that with a pinch of salt :) And we can get way, way off topic.
There are also those with strongly held opinions, on both Leica's and
anything else you would care to mention. But there is also, passion, vision,
experience, and occasionally, genuine genius on here. And if you can't find
an answer to a Leica question here, you won't find it anywhere.

As for your  lllF - it is not my area of expertise, but ask away. You should
get an answer.

Just ask that they treat you gently the first few times (and get used to
tuning out the LUG loonies, and hitting the delete key!)

Tim A