Subject: Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 17:53:14 -0800

Rob McElroy wrote:

> "Dante A. Stella" wrote:
>
> > Sorry for the analogy, but target pistols come with test targets - why don't
> > Leica lenses come with test negatives?
>
> Alpa used to supply a 35mm test negative when you bought a camera and lens.  I believe it was shot with the actual camera in the box to prove to the
> customer that their quality control was superior to none.  Oh those were the days.
>
> Regards,
> Rob McElroy
> Buffalo, NY

I was thinking about those mysterious tags (don't remover under penalty of law)
that you'd see under the sofa.
But i can't seem to find a way to make it tie into the conversation!!!!!

mark rabiner

Message from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens)
Message from Rob McElroy <idag@pce.net> (Re: [Leica] Specks in new Leica Lens)