Subject: Re: [Leica] re: specks in new leica lens
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 17:17:18 -0700

Okay!

Go to your Leica dealer with your flashlight and magnifying glass. Search
all the new lenses until you find one that is completely clear from any dust
specks. Mount it on your camera and twist it through its full focusing
range. Now there are dust specs.

ThIs Is NoT a DeFeCt. iT iS a FaCt Of LiFe On A pLaNeT wItH aN aTmOsPhErE!

JoHn CoLlIeR, wHo Is TyPiNg WhIlE jUmPiNg Up AnD dOwN!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] re: specks in new leica lens)
Reply from "matt" <mahv@xtra.co.nz> (Re: [Leica] re: specks in new leica lens)