Subject: Re: [Leica] Paris locations
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 10:32:04 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 03/02/01 14:50:20 Paris, Madrid, oliverbryk@home.com
a écrit :

<< Robert Clark wrote:
 Hi all....my spouse and I will be traveling to Paris and Normandy for
 the week of March 16-24 along with my M6, 50mm Summilux, and a nice
 assortment of film.  May have a 28mm Elmarit by then but not sure.  I've
 been to Paris three times but only once with the Leica.  I'd appreciate
 anyone relaying great photo experiences in Paris and good photo spots"

Hello Robert . I'm staying 3 hours south of Paris ( Bourges ) .
Are you coming here on vacation?
I don't know Paris very well but there are a few Photo shops at Boulevard
Beaumarchais ,
where there are lots of second hand cameras .
Chears
Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die