Subject: [Leica] Shutterbabe
From: "Frank Dernie" <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Feb 2001 09:24:57 +0000

I have noticed this as well. Who said its not what you are that counts but
what people think you are? Warhol I think.

In my business self marketing has gone from almost unnecessary to almost
essential over the last 25 years. The only beneficiary is the self
publicist, everybody else loses out.
cheers Frank

Steve LeHuray noted