Subject: Re: [Leica] How to realign Hektor 135/4.5 head/tube?
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 21:36:03 -0500

Mine is off by a like amount.  I don't know if its wear or what.  I've tried
every which way to fix it.  The only thing that helps is to put a piece of
Scotch tape on the cam follower.  Black tape is too thick.  I suspect that
maybe it needs a very thin shim up inside somewhere.  That's beyond me.  I
don't like the lens enough to have it collimated.  (Too hard to frame with
the M4 or Tewe finder.)

Mike Durling