Subject: RE: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:49:21 -0000

In true X files tradition I received this book today after ordering it a
couple of days ago (great minds think alike etc...) together with Europeans
by HCB. I've only skimmed through it at the moment, but the one thing that
sticks in my mind is that he says that people complain that he prints his
photographs too dark - his reply is that these are 'dark' events, how could
he print them lighter and in effect make them look happier.

Steve