Subject: [Leica] Preston's of Harrogate closing down
From: "David Foley" <david@djfol.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:37:49 -0000

After almost 100 years of serving the photographic needs of Harrogate, (UK)
and beyond and almost 80 years in their current premises, Preston's family
run business is to finally close its doors at the end of March when the
current owners take retirement.

Almost all of their current stock is now discounted, some a little, some by
a lot.

These guys did me a great favour in December by not selling me a Leica 111f,
which had a shutter problem I would never have detected.

They give great service and take time to talk to customers - I have no
connection with them other than what I've mentioned above and am very sorry
to see them go.

If you need anything, this would be a good place to go in the next few
weeks - many used lenses, bags Nikon bodies and a superb private Leica
collection to admire whilst waiting your turn.

Buy everything - they are very deserving of support!

Best Wishes
David