Subject: Re: [Leica] Persecuted for using tripod in public
From: "julianthomas.terra.es" <julianthomas@terra.es>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 19:57:57 +0100

A friend of mine had the sad duty to tidy up a dead sisters afairs. The
deceased sister belonged to a cd club in the uk - one of those that sends
you a cd everymonth unless you say cancel. They are notorious for never
giving up. She wrote to them telling them that her sister had died and
couldn't cancel the subscription. She got a standard-form letter back asking
for proof of death!

Julian