Subject: [Leica] lectronic energy saving lamps, electronic halogenlamps
From: Feng Rui <lianhua@cngoldline.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 22:35:13 +0800

Dear Sir,

  It is an honor to send this message to you introducing our factory and products.
 Our factory is located in Guangdong, mainland China.  special in  manufacturing
electronic energy saving lamps, electronic halogen lamps, electronic transforme
and electronic ballasts,bulb,etc. for over 10 years.
A strict QC system and our well-trained staff ensure first-class quality. We
have been granted the CE-EMC-LVD and CCEE certificats. Our mini order
quantity is 100 pieces, and delivery time is between 10 to 30 days. OEM / ODM
orders are welcome. If you are interested in deal with such kinds of products,
please contact us without hesitate.

sincerely.

Feng Rui

Lian Hua Electronic Products Co.ltd.