Subject: [Leica] Re: Jim Brick: Stay-at-Home
From: Jim Brick <jim_brick@agilent.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:18:01 -0800

I spent three months in Chicago. Sept., Oct., and Nov. I watched the season
change from re-construction to winter. There are only two seasons in
Chicago, you know... re-construction and winter. Can't get anywhere in the
summer because of road re-construction. Can't get anywhere in the winter
because of winter.

Three months was more than enough for me.

There's no place like home.

Jim