Subject: [Leica] Re: Week 5 and 6
From: firkin@netconnect.com.au
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 00:36:52 GMT

Ted Grant writes:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Sorry buddy, one person screws up your week 6!  Everyone is looking in the
> same direction, but one!  The gal with the white scarf on her head screws it
> up because she's not looking at the same thing happening as everyone else.
>
> That's called life and one of those tiny nit picking things that get you
> everytime,  unless one is very watchful when shooting or selecting a picture
> in which a number of people are involved in a"watching an event!!"
>
> However, in some cases it does work where one is not looking in the same
> direction, but whatever that person is doing, it must be the focus of the
> picture rather than the detraction.
> ted

Its great to have comments on these images. I do hope I can get some up for
Ted to tear apart ;-) Youve really nailed this image. The girl is caught
half way, lost in the image and she takes all the intensity away from the
moment. I like the lesson on the black sheep of the image needing to be the
focus rather than the distraction. I'll store that one away. Keep the
images coming.

cheers

Message from "Ted Grant" <tedgrant@home.com> (Re: [Leica] Week 5 and 6)