Subject: Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 16:47:58 -0500

I tried completing this book but stopped about 2/3 thru it - I found that it
was depressing, self serving and mostly about her sexual escapades and being
mugged while in college and out in the field.  I am not a prude but some
things should be let unspoken - Robert Capa was assumed to be a lady killer
but he did not go into graphic details.  My time and attention were drawn
from this book to a photographic history of Mount St. Helen's which I found
far more enjoyable.  Just my $0.01 ( was 0.02 yesterday but you know theres
a recession)

Ernie Nitka

- -- "Walk a mile in the other guy's shoes before critizing him - at least
        when you do you'll be a mile away and you'll have his shoes!!"

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Has anyone read Shutterbabe yet?)