Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 4 is up
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 15:30:53 -0500

Ted Grant jotted down the following:

> My humble opinion?  I think you should have used the Victoria Light house
> for your PAW 4, as I see that as an interesting composition and the smarts
> to see and capture a seagull in flight at just the right point.

I think I'm going to break the rules for PAW: I don't have time to take one
good picture a week, but I do have about 45 rolls of film that I shot during
the summer and autumn on my various trips.  I'm going to select what I think
is one good shot from these each week -- or if I actually manage to snap a
good picture maybe that -- because this strict adherence to the "rules"
isn't working.  I'm with you: if I hadn't stuck to the "rules", I would have
put the Victoria lighthouse as the week 4 shot.

> I wonder where the hell I was looking when you shot it? Probably lying on
> my back shooting the light house with the 15 mm.

Yep -- and I have a great shot of that too! ;)

> Your worst nightmare critic. ;-)

Not at all: I appreciate your comments very much!

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     |
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | People don't like to be parameters
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | in an equation.