Subject: RE: [Leica] Not Happy with My Results
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 11:55:09 -0700

This is because the transparency has a natural curve when in the mount, even
when they "pop" - you need to either use mounts which keep them flat or get
a CF (curved Focus?) lens for you projector, which compensates for this - I
know you can get them for the Leica projectors, not sure about Kodak.

I have one on mine and it works great - apart from the time my lab stared
using mounts that kept the transparency pretty darned flat!

Tim A