Subject: [Leica] Re: London
From: Frank Dernie <Frank.Dernie@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 11:43:01 +0000

> I had a number
> of emails from peopel interested in a bash in London on 9th Feb. How about
> 8.00 at that wine bar in Pied Bulls Yard opposite Classic Camera (where we
> met TomA when he was over)?

Sounds good to me. My number is 07803 135214. Timing may be a problem
because I will be en route from Huntingdon home to Oxford and therefore in
my car not the train. I usually do not bring my car into London because of
the traffic and Friday is the worst. My arrival time could be an hour out. I
am also flying overseas on Saturday so can't be too late - got to pack.
cheers Frank