Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Film Dryers
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:24:35 -0500

LRZeitlin@aol.com jotted down the following:

> I have an old film dryer that I've used for 20 years made by the Statham
> Instrument Company.

Interesting.  Not only does it dry the film, but it also dries the reels
too.  Smart.  Do you have any problem with curved or buckled film, since
it's drying while still loaded onto the reels?

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | eVolving      eMergent     eThereal
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU       | eNthusiasm    eVanescent   ePhemeral
email: howard.390@osu.edu         | eFficacious   eMbryolic    ePochal