Subject: Re: [Leica] Tri-Elmar
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 09:49:58 -0000

Brent

Any chance you could post up some images for us to see.  I will be
travelling on business for ten days in April and I am seriously considering
whether the Tri-Elmar is the lightest way to travel, given the business
luggage I will also have to carry.

Simon.

Brent Dorsett wrote:

> I just returned from 10 days of shooting coastal California, which gave me
> the opportunity to try out my new Tri-Elmar. Well I can tell you all that
it
> will be a constant companion from now on. The results are as good as
Erwin's

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> ([Leica] A new mechanical-electronic shutter)
Message from "Brent Dorsett" <brentd@nyct.net> ([Leica] Tri-Elmar)