Subject: Re: [Leica] FW: Sam Abell's Leica cameras?
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 13:38:14 -0500

Having read this essay I am of the understanding that the Leica was "One" of
the systems that he used along the way. That now he is a "C" shooter and
that the Magazine provides their people with all the glass that they could
want but that he shoots mostly with the 28 on one body and a 90 on another,
(makes a lot of sense-but then we all have our own style). I know at one
time the Nat. Geo was all Leica as were a lot of the national Newspapers.
But now I think they are mostly all AF and if you want to shoot other than
that it's at your own expense. BTW this essay was written in 97 so who knows
what has happened in the last 3 yr.
Cheers Wilber