Subject: [Leica] Suggestion when citing photos in follow up discussions
From: Matt Kollasch <matthew.kollasch@uni.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 09:53:27 -0600

I wanted to look at the photos cited below, but no URL.  Sure, it was
once posted, but when discussed further on the list, I think the
complete URL should be cited. In a private conversation the exchange
below works fine because the parties know the context. However, when
posted to the list it doesn't work.  Thus, when you post back to the
list please include relevant URLs prefaced by the http:// so that it can
be a hotlink.  Thanks.  /matt