Subject: Re: [Leica] DAG - Don Goldberg
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:18:52 EST

Frank Fillipone claims to have met Don Goldberg at a camera show in CA
selling gold plated cameras.  I think Frank has Don confused with another
Chicago area camera person, Isaac Maisenberg.  Isaac was well known for his
gold plated and other unusual, fantasy creations.  Don has never engaged in
this practice to my knowledge, but I will check with him tomorrow on this.
Isaac, BTW, passed away about a year ago.

Bill Rosauer

Replies: Reply from "Dante A. Stella" <dante@umich.edu> (Re: [Leica] DAG - Don Goldberg)