Subject: Re: [Leica] Tips on using 24mm M lens
From: Henry Krzciuk <hkrzciuk@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:59:14 -0800 (PST)

Guy,

This is a very helpful tutorial for me.  With your use
of the photos, I can understand what you mean by the
spatial aspects of the lens.  This is something that I
am going to try.

I also wish to work the photojournalist side of the
lens trying to capture people in their environment.

What film did you use.

Your shots are wonderful and that includes one of the
nicest shots I have seen of the metro.

Thanks to you and the others that are providing input.

http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_getty2.html

http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_courtyard.html

http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_mall1.html

http://home.lainet.com/~gbennett/photography/photography_metro1.html