Subject: Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:38:15 -0500

Define what you mean by a "small amount of photoflo added to final wash".
I follow the instructions to the letter, i.e, 1 part photoflo to 200 parts
water.   I soak the negatives in it for about 10 seconds, vigourously shake
the reels to get rid of excess liquid, and then hand them to dry.  I very
rarely get any watermarks (and they'd show up for certain when I scan them;
every other mark does).

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] @#&$$& Watermarks!!)