Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: 28mm finders
From: Martin Howard <howard.390@osu.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 15:36:26 -0500

Mark Rabiner jotted down the following:

> I'll be ready when they come out with the new 28 to be putting it on a .58
> camera.

At close focus, the new 28mm covers 1/4 of the VF in the 0.58, including (if
memory serves me correctly) part of the the RF patch..  I'm sure someone is
going to write and tell me off for singling out this particular VF
magnification, but that's the only one I've seen it on.  I'll leave it to
the trigonometry buffs to fight over the other VFs...

I'm going for the Cosina.

M.

- --
Martin Howard               | "Why do I think that MacOS is better than
Visiting Scholar, CSEL, OSU | Windows? Well, you can put sideburns and
email: howard.390@osu.edu   | shades on a 50-year old guy...but that still
www: http://mvhoward.i.am/  | don't make him Elvis"  -- Unknown

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: 28mm finders)