Subject: [Leica] New Webpage (repost)
From: Ron & Bee Lian Miller <rkmiller001@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:40:37 -0800

Hello LUG nuts,

Welcome to my new webpage at

http://home.earthlink.net/~rkmiller001

The last three of four pages may take awhile to load, so please let me
know where the problem lie as my testing does not seem to provide
consistent times. Any tips on sizing images would be appreciated. Its my
first time trying Photoshop!

I'm mostly a lurker but I do shoot with the M6 and a 35mm f2 asph lens
eversince I began photography almost 1 1/2 years ago, starting with
logging in on the LUG for invaluable advice. A great thanks to all of
you who have helped with my endless darkroom questions. I also thank
George Lauterstein for the great inspiration and friendship he has
bestowed upon me.

I'm a great admirer of many of the fine images created by LUGgers here
and for the longest time could not find a way of sharing some of my
images with you. Until now. Well i got part of my act together and hope
you'd take a look at my webpage, crudely constructed from earthlink's
free webspace.  The images are all shot using the M6 unless noted
otherwise.

Any feedback in any respect is greatly appreciated.

cheers,
bee lian