Subject: Re: [Leica] SF 20 fires when winding
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 13:20:49 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 29/01/01 14:25:17 Paris, Madrid, danh@selectsa.com a
écrit :

<< Sometimes my SF 20 goes off when I advance the film in my M6 TTL.  Does
this
 happen to anyone else?  It only occurs maybe once every roll or two; not
 enough to be a real nuisance, but I do wonder if it is indicative of a
 problem with my particular M6 or SF 20.

 Dan

I 've had this PB with a classy M6 . Trigering the flash when the shutter was
cocked .
I was said by Leica France that the problem was common on classy M6 , and of
mecanical order .
I had it CLA'd by Leica last year and now it's OK .
Chears

Jo Goodtimes , France .
airborne radar tech
live free or die